Where Can I Find Whey for Fermenting Near Me

Unit 50- Part A

galka.jpg Do you know where … ? /I don't know why … / Could yous tell me what … ? etc.
50.1.jpg
When the question ( Where has Tom gone?) is part of a longer sentence ( Do you know … ? / I don't know … / Can yous tell me … ? etc.), the word order changes. We say:
•   What time is it? only
•   Who are those people?
•   Where can I find Linda?
•    How much will it cost?
Practice you know what time it is?
I don't know who those people are.
Can you lot tell me where I tin observe Linda?
Do you have any idea how much it will cost?

Be careful with
do/does/did questions. We say:
•    What time does the pic brainstorm? but

•    What do you mean?
•    Why did she go out early?

Practise you know what rime the film begins?
(non does the film begin)
Please explain what you mean.
I wonder why she left early.

Use if or whether where there is no other question discussion
( what, why etc.):
•    Did anybody encounter you? just Do you lot know if anybody saw you?
or … whether anybody saw yous?

Unit of measurement 50- Part B

Exercises

{slide=one Brand a new sentence from the question in brackets.}flag.jpg Make a new sentence from the question in brackets.
{tooltip}Key.{end-link}2    Could you tell me where the post office is?
3    I wonder what the fourth dimension is.
4    I want to know what this word means.
v    Do you know what time they left?
vi    I don't know if/whether Sue is going out tonight.
7    Do y'all take any idea where Caroline lives?
eight    I can't remember where I parked the car.
9    Tin can you lot tell me if/whether at that place is a bank nigh hither?
10  Tell me what you desire.
11  I don't know why Kate didn't come to the party.
12  Do you lot know how much it costs to park here?
13  I have no idea who that adult female is.
14  Do you lot know if/whether Liz got my letter?
15  Tin yous tell me how far it is to the airport?{end-tooltip}

1    (Where has Tom gone?)
Exercise y'all know    where Tom has gone?
2    (Where is the postal service office?)
Could you tell me where ______________________
iii    (What's the time?)
I wonder ______________________
4    (What does this discussion mean?)
I want to know ______________________
5    (What time did they get out?)
Practice yous know ______________________
6    (Is Sue going out tonight?)
I don't know ______________________
7    (Where does Caroline live?)
Practice you have whatever thought ______________________
eight    (Where did I park the machine?)
I can't recollect ______________________
nine    (Is there a bank near hither?)
Can you lot tell me ______________________
10  (What exercise y'all want?)
Tell me ______________________
11  (Why didn't Kate come up to the party?)
I don't know ______________________
12  (How much does it cost to park here?)
Do you know ______________________
13  (Who is that woman?)
I have no idea ______________________
14  (Did Liz get my alphabetic character?)
Practice you know ______________________
15  (How far is it to the airport?)
Can you lot tell me ______________________ {/slide} {slide=2 Complete the conversation.}flag.jpg You are making a phone telephone call. You want to speak to Sue, merely she isn't there. Somebody else answers the phone. You desire to know 3 things:
(1) Where has she gone? (2) When will she be back? and (3) Did she go out alone? Complete the conversation:

{tooltip}Key.{end-link}1    Practise yous know where she has gone?
two    I don't suppose you lot know when she'll be back / she will be dorsum.
3    Practice you happen to know it/whether she went out alone?{finish-tooltip}
A: Do y'all know where _____________________? (1)
B: Sorry, I've got no idea.
A: Never mind. I don't suppose you know _____________________. (two)
B: No, I'm agape not.
A: Ane more matter. Do you lot happen to know _____________________? (three)
B: I'm agape I didn't run into her go out.
A: OK. Well, thank you anyway. Goodbye. {/slide} {slide=three Tony asks you a lot of questions.}flag.jpg Yous have been abroad for a while and have merely come back to your dwelling house town. You lot meet Tony, a friend of yours. He asks you lot a lot of questions:
{tooltip}Cardinal.{end-link}2    He asked me where I'd been. / … where I had been.
3    He asked me how long I'd been back. / … how long I had been back.
four    He asked me what I was doing now.
5    He asked me why I'd come up back. / … why I had come up back, or … why I came back.
half-dozen    He asked me where I was living.
seven    He asked me if/whether I was glad to be back.
8    He asked me if/whether I had whatsoever plans to go away again.
9    He asked me if/whether I could lend him some money.{cease-tooltip}

50.4.jpg

Now yous tell another friend what Tony asked you. Apply reported oral communication.
1 He asked me how I was.
2    He asked me ______________________
three    He ________________________________
4    ___________________________________
half dozen    ___________________________________
7    ___________________________________
8    ___________________________________
9    ___________________________________ {/slide}


Жилые комплексы с единой концепцией развития окружающей территории, своей инфрастуктурой, однородной социальной средой всегда приквлекают внимание желающих приобрести жилье. Приобретая квартиру в жилом комплексе Гранатный 6, вы приобретаете соответствующее качество жизни, и максимум комфорта.

rodriguezterful.blogspot.com

Source: https://megaen.ru/unit-50-questions-2-do-you-know-where-he-asked-me-where/

0 Response to "Where Can I Find Whey for Fermenting Near Me"

Postar um comentário

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel